Webinar Series: Re-Think, Re-Invent, Re-Engage
Our webinar series looks at seven critical themes that uncover how consumers’ needs are changing, highlights the scenarios you need to plan for and examines what to prioritise in the new brand landscape. Watch our webinars below on demand.
The New Next. Which Consumer Trends Have Been Boosted by the Pandemic?
At Foresight Factory, we are assessing the pandemic’s impact on key consumer trends. Are they boosted, paused or largely unaffected by coronavirus conditions? Understand what’s changed forever vs. what’s just temporary.
- Meet the energised trends on your Pandemic Trends Map.
- We’ll map your brand’s path through the pandemic and look at the impact of economic and pandemic scenarios.
- Identify ways to maximise the new opportunities for B2C brands.
On Pause. What Are The Consumer Trends Derailed by the Pandemic?
Some trends are being placed on ice, or even reversed, by the pandemic – with potentially long- term implications for consumer needs and mindsets. How will business models and positioning adjust?
- Explore the paused trends on your Pandemic Trends Map – and map your brand’s path through the pandemic.
- Learn which trends are paused for the short and long term to help you better bridge the now with the post-pandemic world.
- Understand how the new trend trajectories will impact your roadmap to recovery.
Life Beyond COVID-19. How Have Your Consumers' Expectations Changed?
As we transition to the Next Normal, what are the new consumer behaviours, attitudes, expectations and worries that businesses must prepare to meet?
- Determine which are your key pillars for Next Normal customer-centricity.
- See how mindsets, expectations and fears differ among generational audiences and tribes.
- All driven by analysis from our fresh wave of global consumer research.
How Do You Reach Consumers Now and in a Post-Pandemic World?
Analysing how consumers’ usage of channels is shifting during the pandemic – and what it means for future engagement and selling strategies.
- Learn which channel preferences are evolving – and why.
- Discover how your consumers expect retail, service and technology to change.
- See how your competitors are reshaping the playing field to reach pandemic shoppers.
The Future of Sustainability. Does it still matter?
The pandemic threatens to stall eco-momentum, with shopper priorities and attention forced elsewhere.
- Find out where sustainability sits on your customers’ list of pandemic priorities
- Discover which audiences will be most receptive to eco-ethical messaging
- See how sustainability complements the new health and economic concerns energised by the pandemic
We'll meet again? Charting the Future of Mobility.
Many business models rely on a consumer on the move – from travel to retail to auto to out-of-home leisure.
- Understand how the pandemic will alter how consumers perceive and engage with the outside world
- Find out what new roles brands will be expected to play
- We’ll discuss the factors driving consumers’ willingness to re-engage with out-of-home experiences, mobility options and commercial touchpoints
- Discover which business models are most exposed. – and explore the new opportunities presented by the pandemic
The Road To Recovery. What Does Brand Purpose Mean in the COVID-19 Era?
Even as normalcy returns, what will be the lasting effects on brand values and their roles in consumers’ lives? Which values and principles should brands be placing at the heart of messaging at a time when lives and livelihoods are under threat?
- Learn which values consumers personally aspire to – and which to align messaging with.
- Is the role your brand plays in consumers’ lives still relevant? Should it now change?
- See which audiences are primed for functional, value-led messaging – and which might welcome more purpose-led branding and marcoms activity.
Strategic foresight matters more now than ever
How are your customer priorities shifting? How can you ensure your brand and offering stay relevant to their needs?
Discover our five principles of Strategic Foresight, Life Under Coronavirus report and our Re-Think, Re-Invent, Re-Engage webinar series. From how to evaluate new consumer behaviours to acting on the right signals, we guide you through the pitfalls and power-ups shaping today’s markets.