The consumer prediction consultancy that cuts to the chase
Saving you time and money, whilst reducing risk and steering your business towards transformational growth.
You can’t afford to miss consumer signals, trends, disruptors or opportunities. You need rich data insights that anticipate shifts and protect your business from market disruption. We get you to the heart of the trends that matter. In fact, we’ve been doing it for decades, delivering industry-leading data and trends with more breadth and rigour than anyone else.
- Quantitative research in 27 countries
- 46,000 consumers
- 4,000 daily commercial signals
- Press releases, patents, innovations
- Machine learning & AI
- Economic data & forecasts
- Google trends
- Qualitative trendspotter insights
- Social media listening
You’ve got the “what”. Now you need to know “why”. Our proprietary algorithms connect you to the right trends for your customer. We conduct in-depth analysis into consumer needs, motivations, expectations and behaviours to create mega trends, consumer trends and sector trends. This means you get an unparalleled picture of what will happen next, and when and how to respond.
- 50 million data points
- Category level gap analysis
- Live, dynamic trend frameworks
- Trend prioritisation algorithm
- Global & local audience comparisons
- Weak signal tracking
- 1,000 audience groups
- Global adjustment algorithm
By understanding the changing nature of trends and forecasting how they’ll evolve, you can prioritise your efforts accordingly. Our solutions will empower you to meet evolving demand, focus on commercially significant opportunities, invest in the right customer segments and channels, and protect against market disruption.
- Future-proof corporate strategy
- Identify risk & take action
- Meet future demand
- Inform & direct innovation pipelines
- Uncover commercial opportunities
- Expand investor confidence
What’s trending? 3 cultural signals to watch out for
As is tradition, in December we at Foresight Factory reflected on the year gone by, looking back at the cultural […]Read article
Retail in 2023: 3 key consumer behaviours you need to know about
The cost of living crisis has changed consumption habits around the globe, presenting new retail challenges so quickly following those […]Read article