- This event has passed.
Workshops That Work
22nd March 2017. 09:30-17:30 GMT
8 people x 1 day = 64 hours. With unprecedented pressure on productivity, actionable outcomes are a must from team workshops. And is a workshop always the best approach – even if, often, it is the default suggestion when a solution or new concept is needed?
This one-day programme will give you the tools to evaluate need, and to develop approaches and techniques that can be applied against frequent aims, such as opportunity identification, concepting and NPD. Engaging, results-focused workshops are a core deliverable for Future Foundation. We run at least 1 per week – but only once we are satisfied it is genuinely the best route to address client objectives. Against diverse needs, across multiple sectors and for all levels of seniority we tailor interactive sessions that deliver.
- How to develop a workshop ‘decision tree’: what’s the right approach vs. need – style and size of session, when relevant
- Principles of best practice design and ingredients for success
- Tried and tested exercises – working with different types of input, participants and goals
- Dynamic programme including a series of inputs alongside group discussion and interactive exercises (group & individual)
- Advance conversation (public course) or audit (client programme): needs & aims
- As needed (additional brief), support in developing an in-house toolkit
- How to match techniques and exercises to objectives, culture/ participants, inputs
- How to design and test a new breakout exercise
Who should attend?
Strategy, marketing, insight teams & practitioners – all levels.
- One day: 0930-1730 (public courses: lunch provided)
- Workshop participation also secures a follow up ‘health check’ via telephone (public course) or face-to-face (bespoke client programme) six months on
Our clients feedback
“You pitched the content perfectly, the way you ran the session kept everyone engaged, and the amount of tailoring you did vs. stepping back was ideal – it’s one of the best trend sessions I’ve been involved in .”
“[Your workshop session] was very useful and we had some immediate positive feedback from a number of delegates.”
“I got some great feedback from the team on the day last week – best trends workshop ever from one person and a desire to cascade across the business.”